Wednesday, July 9, 2014

We are family

Apparently I wrote this last year (August, 2013)  and never published it!  How silly of me.  Never to late I guess...


Remember the old song, "We are family, all my sisters and me."  Well today I changed it to We are family, all my chickies and me.  We went to the swimming pool today and each of my two younger chickies got to invite a friend to come along.  I took a break from catching up on some reading and got in the pool with them.  Next thing I know we are making a train in the pool and I'm pulling everyone along.  Great exercise! I'm feeling it now  :)   While pulling them around like a train my daughter started singing out loud "We are family all my sisters and me.  I had to laugh.  So I started singing with her and changed the verse.  We are family, all my chickies and me.

This is the time I cherish with my chickies.  In just a few weeks school will be starting back and I will have go back to work full time.  Once that starts, life is in full swing with not much down time.

No comments:

Post a Comment